Property Under Development Insurance

Property Under Development Insurance

Building your dream home? Extending and renovating or developing a portfolio of new properties?

Whatever the reason for building work if your house is under construction we can get the right home insurance to cover you while the property is being developed.

Get insured against accidental damage, faulty materials or even break ins. So, if the digger hits a water pipe while your new kitchen goes in, your roof leaks or building materials get stolen make sure you have home protection that will put it right.

Peace of mind that whatever happens you are covered.

Give us a call on 01332 300300 during normal business hours or leave us a message using the form below and one of our advisers will contact you within 1 business day.